What do we offer
Typically a 3-6 weeks of engagement focusing on:
- Initial Advice: review of the current documentation, suitability of current procedures, analysis of previous fraud and declined bookings, analysis of current high risk areas, analysis of live and recent fraud transactions.
- Analysis of (near to) live transactions, both authorised and declined
- Recommendations: how to minimize fraud in the future, lessen the false rejection rate, road map of future activities.
● Onsite visit and training of staff
Typically a 1-3 weeks of engagement focusing on:
- Onsite visit
- Training of customer’s own staff
Long term cooperation where fraud prevention is staffed by Travel FraudGuard’s Fraud Analysts.